We stand behind our handcrafted dolls 100% - no strings attached. If you are unsatisfied with your doll for any reason when you receive it, we will replace it or you can return it for a full refund.
1 doll provides 10 meals to children in North America and around the world
- hand knit with premium 100% cotton yarn
- high stitch count for durability and softness
- premium felt and knit details
- stuffed with hypoallergenic polyfill to be the ideal cuddle weight
- safe + non-toxic: US + Canadian safety standard certified
- available in two sizes: little 13" and regular 20" in height
- signature 10 meal wristband
- handmade in Peru using sustainable, fair trade practices
Birthday: December 3rd
I love climbing trees everyday – that’s why I live way at the tippy top of the tallest one! I’m always climbing as high as I can to spots where I can gaze at the stars and try to touch them with my paws. Let’s be best friends and reach for the stars together!
Favorite quote: “Reach for the stars”
Goal: To provide 1 million meals a year.
Once an order is placed, we will immediately begin packaging the order to send. You are able to select options for in-store pickup or delivery during the checkout process.
All sale items are non-returnable. All refunds are issued as store-credit.